Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2 Fir Street, Springhill, NS B0M 1X0 |
|Phone number||+1 902-597-3009|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 11:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 12:00 pm — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 pm — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Jade Palace Restaurant & Lounge
- 4 / 5By Wendy BrownellAlways Great food and service!June 03, 2017
- 1 / 5By Heather MacDougallWent to this Restaurant on New Year's Eve, as we (four of us, two couples) did last year with reservations. Enjoyed it so much last year, we decided to go back again this year (same two couples). Last year they took reservations, this year (2016) they did not. We were surprised at that (first red flag). When we arrived, about 5:45 pm, no one greeted us at the door, no one asked us where we would like to sit, etc, so we seated ourselves. We did know ahead of time there would be a buffet, as there was last year, which we enjoyed. We were asked if we wanted the buffet, two of us did, two us asked for menu's. When we were given the menu's, we were told that it would be at least a 30 minute wait if we ordered off the menu, due to so many take out orders being processed. So in other words, they wanted you to buy the buffet ($15.50 per person) We did, as we did not want to wait. We were not served water, and after we said we would take the buffet, not once, except upon our asking, were we approached to see if we liked the meal, if we needed anything, etc etc. The buffet was COLD, plain and simple. The heating burners were not working, (even the waitress who listened to our complaints agreed that the burners were not working) and only around 6:30 pm did they get three of them working at all. One of our party asked for his meal to be heated in the microwave, the lady that WE called over, took his plate, told him to get more from the buffet, as there was just hot put there. IT WAS NOT hot nor warm either. He refused to pay for his meal, and was not even questioned why. THey were understaffed, and were too occupied waiting on and getting take out orders filled. The Restaurant itself was cold, the food was cold, the service was deplorable. The three remaining people in our party, did pay for our meal, as we felt too embarrassed to say anything. This was POORLY organized..... very limited choice on the buffet, cold food, cold restaurant, and cold staff. WE WILL NOT be returning. Too bad, as it was soo good last year. Just deplorable service. Word of mouth is good or bad advertising. Certainly wouldn't recommend this restaurant.March 10, 2017
- 5 / 5By Nova SuperNovaGreat food and great people. One of my fav spots in Springhill.February 11, 2017
- 5 / 5By Neil WinchExcellent Chinese. Good Prices.October 17, 2016
- 3 / 5By Ocean BurgessFood is decent for small town Chinese. But the wait is usually ridiculous.July 28, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Jade Palace Restaurant & Lounge
Jade Palace Restaurant & Lounge is a restaurant based in Springhill, Nova Scotia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.